by Audrey Watters on 27 Dec, 2010
I don't have any New Year's resolutions to "write more." I'm quite sure that in 2011, I will write plenty. But I am trying to put some frameworks in place to help me better create and curate content.
Audrey Watters is an education writer, rabble-rouser, rambler, recovering academic, lifelong learner, serial dropout, part-time badass, mom.
- The Real Reason I Dropped Out of a PhD Program
- Top Ed-Tech Trends of 2012
- The Wrath Against Khan: Why Some Educators Are Questioning Khan Academy
- Codecademy and the Future of (Not) Learning to Code
- Apple and the Textbook Counter-Revolution
- How the Library of Congress is Building the Twitter Archive
- For Mr. Callahan
- Keanu Reaves: Greatest Living Actor